Monaco Avocats Inc.
We are seeking an experienced Lawyer to become a part of our team! Our firm represents civil, family, corporate and commercial matters.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Give instructions to other staff members
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Meeting and counseling clients of the firm
- Previous experience in law (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledgeable with Quebec's legal system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate respectfully with clients, colleagues and other parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Ability to commute (court, meet clients)
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)