Are you a positive, hard-working individual looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about providing outstanding administrative support, and taking the initiative to go that extra mile? Do you want to be part of a team of professionals at a top-producing real estate company?
If this sounds like you – we’d love to have you join our team! We are looking for someone with strong administrative skills who has previous experience in a busy Real Estate office.
This Sales Support Manager is primarily responsible for providing high-level administrative support to agents, staff, and management, with minimal supervision. They train and oversee the support staff team, and ensure that the office is running in a smooth and professional manner. The Sales Support Manager also acts as an Assistant to the Branch Manager, assisting with agent recruitment and retention.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
York Region (Thornhill - with flexibility to travel to surrounding areas)
$40,000 - $50,000 annually – based on previous experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Reception duties - answering phone inquiries, greeting Sales Representatives and clients
* Acts as a key resource for agents, consulting with and providing advice and training with computer support
* Providing orientation to new agents on company policies, products, real estate related resources & tools
* Assisting Branch Manager with preparation of materials for meetings, workshops and special projects
* Coordinating the monthly schedule based on part-time staff availability
* Supervising, communicating and documenting support staff performance
* Training new front desk support staff
* Preparing offers, amendments and waivers and other related forms/ documents
* Brokerloading MLS listings and managing listing paperwork
* Acting as back-up for other positions as required, including phone support and after-hours support
* Ordering supplies, maintaining office equipment, keeping the office tidy and organized
* Coordinating and arranging repairs and maintenance of office facilities and equipment
* Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
· Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple requests simultaneously
· Strong ability to remain patient and calm when under pressure
· Excellent organization & time management skills
· Very comfortable working with technology, troubleshooting, and learning new programs
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Real estate experience is required
· Previous supervisory experience would be an asset
· Salary negotiable based on experience
· Close to the 404 and 407, on-site parking
· Close to subway station and major bus routes
· Cooperative and supportive office environment
· Opportunity to work with an established and reputable company
Should you be interested in this position, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff as safe & comfortable as possible, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our front desk. Face masks are required for everyone entering the office. Hand sanitizer is provided. Cleaning protocol in place for shared spaces & equipment.
- administrative: 1 year (Required)
- MLS: 1 year (Required)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- real estate: 1 year (Required)
- Thornhill, ON (Preferred)