About Jemm Truck and Trailer
Jemm Truck and Trailer Inc. is a full-service repair shop specializing in heavy truck and trailers serving the GTA. We are always looking to bring talented people into our business. We are looking for people with a desire to improve themselves, work as part of a team, are creative and have a passion for working with the public. We are always happy to hear from ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic people looking to join us.
Parts Person / Service Writer (Full-Time Shift Work)
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
As a Service Writer, you have to deliver the desired customer service experience. Your goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction. Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain client database and proactively drive client repair schedules.
- Ensuring all paper flow and record keeping for the service department is completed and administered correctly and efficiently.
- Work with Shop Manager on the day-to-day operations of the service department.
- Develop inspection sheets and service programs, along with the Shop Manager.
- Assist customers/technicians by adequately identifying needed parts,
- Perform additional technical and administrative duties deemed necessary by the Shop Manager
- The employee must adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
Desired skills and experience
- College Diploma or related job experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills
- Technical Knowledge of Heavy Trucks, Automotive or Construction equipment is an asset
- Possess a Positive attitude
- Team player
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Jemm Truck and Trailer Inc., we are pleased to offer competitive compensation, along with a health and dental benefits package. We also provide a safe work environment and the opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time