We are seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for administrative support, reception, and office management. L’Arche Lethbridge is a vibrant community of people with and without developmental disabilities.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous administrative experience and/or post-secondary training in administration
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, database, website management)
- Excellent verbal, written, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively create and manage office records and systems
- Ability to take direction, take initiative and work independently
- Clean criminal records check and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Desired traits: Welcoming, helpful, collaborative, thorough, detail-oriented
Please go to www.larchelethbridge.org under Current Opportunities for more information.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)