Venere Salon is growing quickly and looking to welcome two new Guest Service Experts. We have a full-time position available in our Oakville-Dorval Location and a part-time position available in our Milton Location.
The Guest Service Expert plays a vital role on the Venere Salon team. Venere is a company that promises to deliver high quality personalized services in an environment that clearly represents our Core Values: Service, Dedication, Integrity & Expertise. Our team of Guest Service Experts must be passionate about delivering this high level of customer service in every task to represent the Venere experience and the brand of this company.
This is an Advanced Customer Service Role.
Specialized Customer Service & Guest Advocator:
- We strive to be among the top rated Customer Service companies on the market. At Venere you will work to build genuine positive relationships with every Guest, every time and find ways to personalize their salon experience. This includes following up with Clients at the end of their service, effectively resolving any concerns, troubleshooting any conflicts in appointment bookings and Stylist schedules, and going above and beyond for guests whenever possible.
- You will act as the Location’s Hostess and offer Guest’s beverages, hang their jackets up, engage Guests in conversation, and make sure Guests feel truly welcomed and “at home”.
Team Relationship Management:
- The Guest Service Expert strives to always be the best you can be and faithful to the team’s and company’s principles. This position demands true honesty and trustworthiness.
- You will help manage relationships between company departments and act as a liaison between our busy Stylists and our Clients. You will work collaboratively with all departments and the Company Owners to maximize opportunities for overall company growth.
Company Brand Representative:
- The Guest Service Expert is the face of our brand and the first line of communication for our guests. You are the first impression people gain of Venere Salon and that must respected at all times.
- Presenting yourself as a true professional within the Beauty / Salon Industry is vital. Dress code requirements must be met and hair must be styled for every shift.
Front Desk Receptionist:
- Our Guest Service Experts manage all of the business transactions that take place at the front desk including cash register activities, computer data management, inventory activities, cleaning, and a variety of other tasks.
- You will answer the phone, books appointments, responds to general inquiries, manage the salon’s appointment schedule, and open and close the location.
What we are looking for:
- A genuine passion and true understanding of a high level of Customer Service.
- The ability to consistently execute a high level of Customer Service.
- Excellent relationship building skills to establish strong relationships with clients, peers and partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a high energy role.
- Well-developed multi-tasking, organization and detail management skills.
- Present a professional personal image that reflects the beauty industry.
Venere is dedicated to providing unique programs and opportunities for our committed team members. Retaining our staff over a number of years is an important priority to us. We offer a friendly up-scale professional work environment, very competitive wages, lots of growth opportunities, and company paid education. This position starts at $15.00 per hour and opportunities to grow your career and increase your wage are plentiful.
If you enjoy working in customer service, love beauty and fashion, and thrive working on a vibrant team, we would love to meet you! Apply by responding to this posting with your resume. Our Human Resources Manager Jess will be contacting applicants and setting up interviews quickly. Thank you for your interest in our family here at Venere! We can't wait to meet you! salonvenere.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)