Eberhardt Foods Limited, one of the largest independent suppliers of products to the food service industry in Western Canada, has been servicing restaurants and food establishments for 40 years. We pride ourselves on providing competitive prices, unbeatable service, and a wide selection of products.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Operations Clerk at our Edmonton location.
As a member of our operations team, you will be responsible for entering POs, invoices, and receiving paperwork. You will also perform cycle counts on the warehouse floor, conduct investigations into errors, maintain shipping/receiving records, take orders from customers over the phone, and assist with implementing new inventory processes. This is an excellent growth role that provides an introduction to Eberhardt Foods, and will allow you to learn our product and service offerings.
- Match invoice, PO, and reviving reports.
- Audit receiving paperwork, and enter data into inventory system.
- Perform cycle counts, and inventory audits.
- Review order entries, invoices, and POs for accuracy.
- Work directly on the floor with our warehouse material handlers and managers.
- Ensure FIFO processes are followed, process returns, and remove damaged product.
- Create error spreadsheet reports from our WMS and ERP data systems.
- Communicate production and product changes to office staff.
- Recommend changes to improve shipping/receiving methods, performance, and 5S.
- Enter orders from sales representatives and customers.
- Completion of high school diploma. Some post secondary in business administration preferred.
- A passion for food service, and/or grocery supply chain management.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Stand/walk for up to 10 hours.
- Excellent over-the-phone verbal communication skills.
- Experience with ERP systems: Distrib-u-tec, SAP, Manhattan, AWS 400, or similar, is an asset.
- Analytical problem-solving, and strong accounting knowledge.
- Experience with invoicing, and accounts receiving/payable.
- Forklift experience considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate errors and conduct root cause analysis.
- Proficiency with Excel and/or G Suite.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Application deadline: 2020-08-17
Expected start date: 2020-08-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- office admin: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)