Eigen is a leading payments provider for retail, restaurant and hospitality industries across North America. We help merchants securely process transactions and adopt the latest technology in payments, including: Apple Pay, Android Pay, and more. Please visit eigenpayments.com to learn more.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking hardworking, responsible and reliable individuals to join our Deployments Team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about technology and enthusiastic about excellent customer service. Our team is results-focused and devoted to achievement, performance excellence, and professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting and coordinating installs for clients
- Gathering precise information for location update/change requests
- Troubleshooting diverse technical scenarios
- Configuring and testing Point of Sale terminals
- Working with Third party partners as required to resolve issues
- Actively logging deployment calls via our internal tracking system
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction through timely and outstanding customer service
Skills and Requirements:
- Have an interest in technology, e-commerce related technology, and troubleshooting related issues
- Have strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Be collaborative, proactive and able to 'think on your feet'
- Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize your tasks, meet deadlines and deliver on tasks
- Be professional with excellent communication skills
- Be driven to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have the ability to build and maintain customer loyalty
- French is an asset
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Training will be provided
To help us get to know you better, your application should include the title of your favourite book (or movie/podcast) and why, along with your resume and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time