We are looking for a positive, dynamic, and energetic person who enjoys interacting with people and bringing delight and smiles into their days. If you have these qualities and a passion for chocolate, we have the perfect job for you! Join our retail team of chocolate ambassadors who strive to provide the best consumer experience in our Lindt Chocolate Shops. We are currently recruiting for Sales Associates to join our retail team at our Lindt Chocolate Shop in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Assess customer's needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions.
- Go the extra "mile" to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross-sell products handle returns of merchandise build trusted relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures and visual merchandising standards
- Act as a brand ambassador for our products
- Act as a team member to achieve sales targets and goals
- Support with cash handling and inventory duties including restock of products
- Assist with corporate gifting
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of customer service practices and sales principles
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school diploma
- A passion for chocolate!
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)