As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the initial contact with current customers as well as prospective customers in our franchise Center. You will work with customers in numerous ways such as email, telephone, in-person. You will be working to build long-lasting relationships by turning prospects into customers and then into long term clients.
The sign industry is ever changing and dynamic. All you have to do is look all around and you’ll see there are signs of all types everywhere. You will never be bored working in the sign industry as even the smallest of jobs up to very large projects are unique and highly customized.
We are looking for a Sales professional to work with people across different industries and giving them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll enjoy meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, prospecting for new business, networking, and managing customer relationships. You will be selling a unique, exciting product line that changes by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires.
- Serve as first point of contact for walk-in, email, E-commerce and telephone customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers and decision makers.
- Consultatively sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail and email.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and email activity.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project.
- Prepare estimates and establish/maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Execute a variety of marketing functions: In-center database mailings based on targeted POS lists, thank you cards 5-7 days after order is picked up, implement a call-mail-call program.
- Maintain an attractive retail environment (clean, organized and functional).
- Support center Franchisee or center manager as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and daily, weekly and monthly paperwork. Ensure the WIP summary is up to date.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes..
- Participate in and practice the brand mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)