Purpose of Job
To provide resident focused nursing care to the resident as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Grade 12 education and either Personal Support Worker course or a minimum 1 year as a Resident Attendant
- Good previous work record
- Mentally and physically capable of performing assigned duties
- Neat and clean appearance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to take direction
- Back In Form training (to be provided)
Regular Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizational Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Mission and Philosophy of the Nursing Home, and conducts his/her work in a manner consistent with this Mission and Philosophy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and performs his/her work according to the Nursing Home's Policies and Procedures.
- Assists in orientation of new personnel and new residents.
- Utilizes Home's resources, such as supplies and equipment, economically and safely.
- Participates in the Nursing Home’s continuous quality improvement program to improve residents, staff, department, and facility performance outcomes (Quality of Service Programs)
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN CANADA AND LEGALLY ALLOWED TO WORK IN CANADA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Reference ID: 202107RA
Part-time hours: 0-37.5 per week
Application deadline: 2021-07-31
Expected start date: 2021-08-10
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $21.31 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call