Delivery Driver- Merchandiser - Mandarin/Cantonese - TORONTO - SCARBOROUGH
Must speak Mandarin or Cantonese***
As a Retail Delivery Driver-Merchandiser, you will be responsible for sustaining a growing snack foods business and leveraging your current skills by delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating a Route Sales Truck including driving safely to deliver product to a growing customer base, while loading and unloading product
- Ensuring deliveries are billed and processed accurately for your customers
- Ordering product
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Must speak English and Mandarin or Cantonese
- Valid full G or class 5 driver’s license, reliable transportation and a flawless driving record
- Great with people and customers, excellent communication skills, and ability to problem solve
- Previous sales experience with a consumer-packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
At PepsiCo Canada, our priority remains the health, safety and wellbeing of all our associates. We have added new safety protocols and procedures to ensure we can safely bring smiles to our communities across Canada.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time