Service Door Industries – Junior Plant Manager
SDI is a progressive industrial overhead door manufacturer looking for a Junior Plant Manager to join our Production team. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of daily operations to ensure production is running accurately and efficiently.
The following is a brief overview of the position; however, the employee is expected to assist other staff as required from time to time in various duties as needed.
- Ensure compliance in delivery times.
- Assist in supervision and overseeing daily production
- Coordinate the acquisition of materials
- Ensuring all equipment is working and running effectively
- Ensure compliance with the production schedule
- Review production planning and control programs as well as their modifications.
- Oversee that all products manufactured meet the company and customer requirements
- Review with the supply area the purchase of materials for continuous improvement in costs.
- Solve problems on the production line.
- Development of new projects.
- Promote safety programs for employees.
- Positive and passionate about work
- Work under pressure.
- Operational and administrative decision making.
- Business strategic vision.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Highly organized and efficient
- Comfortable with Technology
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English Language in written and verbal
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish or French - an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Industrial Overhead Door: 1 year (preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)
- Warehouse Management: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person