Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Lead Hand Quality Control ensures that an appropriate level of quality exists with inbound/outbound merchandise by coordinating resources in the Quality Control Department.
Lead Hand, Quality Control
Interested? Apply directly to:
- Assigns and allocates resources employees based on daily priorities, for handlers and Quality Control Coordinators.
- Supports Supervisor in reviewing employee performance and ensures that KPIs are understood, published and maintained
- Acts as liaison with divisions with regards to quality of products, system inquiries, special project updates and rework
- Follows up with divisions on charges to vendors with respect to non-compliance
- Maintains records and provides visibility on QC issues and resolutions, etc.
- Looks for process and system improvement opportunities and support implementation
- Acts as super user in the different systems used at the DC such as the Warehouse Management System and the business intelligence tool
- Leads team by example when it comes to flexibility and availability to work outside of regular hours
- Ensures Health and Safety protocols are respected by all team members
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the supervisor and required by the business
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of Distribution Centre experience, ideally as a team leader
- Highly comfortable with technology/information systems
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Excel, experience with ERP / WMS and any other systems is an asset
- Good problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Adaptive communication skills
- Bilingualism required (French/English, oral/written)
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.