Retail Sales person needed for busy Optical Dispensary with attached doctor's office.
Retail and/or Optical experience preferred.
Responsibilities include being a key holder, greeting and COVID-19 screening of patients data entry, telephone reception, receiving and pricing inventory and frame selection.
The most important part of this job is communicating with the customer, listening and helping them choose appropriate eye wear. This is a sales position.
We hope to find someone who is outgoing, and has a professional, friendly and strong customer service oriented attitude.
Training will be provided. There is a 3-month probation period. Dress code is business casual.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Expected start date: 2020-11-30
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place