Aspiring To Feed North America While Offering An Exceptional Guest Experience From Inspired Employees.
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed.
At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for providing leadership to all their staff. As a member of the management team, their days are busy with running the daily operations of the restaurant.
As part of our family we offer you:
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- RRSP available for salaried managers
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Development Incentive Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
- Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager with marketing activities and new product roll-outs
- Develop relationships with suppliers, franchisees and other corporate contacts
- Recruit and hire team talent
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Ensuring that all of our team members recognize and believe in our Company Core Values -Heart Integrity-Drive- is key to our success. The successful candidate will demonstrate living by our core values with their ability to collaborate positively with their team to achieve company objectives, follow through on commitments and recognizes that how they get to the finish line does matter.