Position: Management Information Systems (MIS)
Discipline: Management Information Systems, Analytics
Position Type: Exempt/Salary
Location: Kirkland, QC
The Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager will lead the implementations of a high number of campaign request processes among all collection teams for the fulfillment of data requests on time and accurately.
- Understand and document all requirements for data pulls.
- Manage the implementation of new and current campaign management.
- Manage a team of MIS reps that provide administration of our client requirements in relation to reporting of information related to file generation.
- Supervise staff to perform tasks effectively in meeting production goals.
- Interpret client requirements and translate that information into the desired deliverables of the MIS team.
- BS in MIS or related field.
- Prior experience with list processing/developing list processing specifications for campaign implementation.
Must understand data management processes and data pulls.
- Must have experience with system integration, real-time and batch transaction processing, and experience with one of the following: Sybase, Oracle, SQL, database query tools.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions required.
- Depth of knowledge in managing, motivating and quality assurance for/of staff required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines required.
* Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassionate; Innovation; Communicator; Consistency; Strategic Thinker;
Proactive; Confident; Documentation; Decision-maker;
About Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
PCA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of our jobs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sybase: 2 years (Preferred)
- database query tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- BS in MIS: 3 years (Preferred)
- System Integrations/Batch transactions: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19