Headquartered in Switzerland, and decentralized to the world with additional offices in Toronto, London, and Tokyo, SwissBorg is a leading fintech company deeply involved with blockchain technology. We’re a team of financial experts and engineers who are passionate about creating a holistic crypto wealth management ecosystem that is accessible to everyone.
After successfully raising funding in 2018, we are now rapidly growing our team as we work towards the launch of our flagship product, a next-generation crypto investment platform, in Q4 of 2019.
If you’re looking to explore uncharted territory in the digital currency space with a team that believes in meritocracy, transparency, and inclusivity, let’s chat!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with our engineering, product, and investment teams to ensure the successful delivery of our wealth management platform and future product launches. You’ll be spending your time:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to gather information, perform gap analysis, and synthesize findings into actionable business/functional requirements.
- Identifying risks and contingencies related to project development, launch, and maintenance.
- Creating and documenting processes, requirements, solutions, etc...
- Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
What you might look like
- Relevant experience (2 -3 years or more) in business analysis, ideally in a fintech or finance environment.
- Understanding of finance and trading principles with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to document processes and workflow.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; you can translate ideas and requirements into a clear actionable plan that fosters effective collaboration across teams.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience or exposure to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, Agile or otherwise.
- Knowledge of programming languages or software development.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and Asana.
What we offer
- Work with experts in crypto, investments, coding, AI, psychology, and business to create, build the research architecture and the company you’ve always dreamed of.
- Competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system.
- Flexible work hours.
- Conveniently located at Bay and Bloor, near two subway lines.
- Free daily lunches and unlimited drinks (coffee, loose leaf teas, and draught beer).
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- The best tools - workstations, tablets, MacBooks, etc...
- Annual team retreats with colleagues from Switzerland, London, and Tokyo.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- business analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)