If you enjoy working with kids and families, jump into this exciting seasonal opportunity working in the Edmonton area.
GET TO KNOW US
Springfree Trampoline is a global brand within goba Sports Group, a company that is committed to inspiring people to Go Outside and Be Active. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial group with a fun, empowering and positive attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Lead in the Greater Edmonton Area at the Edmonton Outlet Mall. The retail sales lead is responsible for supporting the Retail Sales Manager in meeting store sales objectives by driving customer traffic to the store and converting on this traffic to generate trampoline sales. This role is directly responsible for part-time store staff. Must be available evenings and weekends.
Contract runs for 5 months (April – September)
- Greet customers and proceed with Springfree selling process
- Assist the Manager in hiring and training part-time staff using company training guidelines
- Handle and manage incoming customer service telephone calls
- Conduct pre event logistics, including site visits, organizing promotional material, organizing event kits and required technology
- Set up and tear down of all events
- Driving the Springfree event vehicles including the event trailer
- On site event management and analysis of event statistics, managing events to meet set goals
- Complete post-event analysis and debriefs
- Manage the event inventory
- Ensures a safe environment for all staff, children and parents
- Jumping on trampolines!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and self- motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Sales savvy and results driven
- A good team player working assisting colleagues as required and working as one collective team
- Flexible and adaptable to handle a variety of situations and duties
- Demonstrates good leadership with the ability to motivate others
- Demonstrates a strong passion for the product, business and team
- College Degree
- 3 years of sales, events or customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Valid driver’s License and clean drivers abstract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- customer service, sales or events: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- valid driver's licence (Preferred)