We are looking for some one who want to teach abroad/ teach overseas in China. Very exciting opportunity to travel and teach English to Chinese students.
Work Schedule and Conditions Overview:
- Work Schedule: 40 Working Hours (24-30 Teaching Hours, 8-12 office hours), 2 day off per week
- Over Time: Overtime teaching hours (one day from your off days) will be paid hourly at overtime rate
- Student Age: 4-17 years old
- Vacation: 2-4 weeks + National Holidays (based on Whyville yearly calendar with public holidays and center’s holidays)
- Salary: RMB¥15,000-18,000 per month before tax. Tax will be 6% - 8% of the monthly salary.
- School Type: After-school training center
- Other Support: Pick up from airport; professional, fun, and exciting work environment; quality teaching facilities and teaching resources.
- Start Date: August,September
- Contract Length: 1 year with option for renewal
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- TESOL/TESL/TEFLor equivalent teaching qualification required
- Criminal record check with no prior convictions
Reference letter from previous employers/professors
How to Apply:
- Please email the resume (c.v.) and a one minute self-introduction video (recently made)
- For selected candidates, there will be an online Interview with the Supervisor in Whyville Edication, Guangzhou.
- A 25-30 minutes demo class lesson plan (example scenario will be provided)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month