Sundre Soil Services a division of Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services is hiring for a full-time sales agronomist in Sundre, Alberta. As a member of our team of agri-business professionals, the position will take a lead role in partnering with producers and, assisting them in finding innovative solutions to help grow their business.
- Provide our customers with relevant, timely, accurate information on agronomy, products, and services available at Sundre Soil Services.
- Provide agronomic information and guidance on seed, pest identification and management, and crop nutrition, so our grower customers can make informed decisions.
- Develop and implement a grower customer communication plan, including events and grower meetings.
- Deliver on field activities such as scouting, and soil testing where required and communicate results effectively to grower customers.
- General office management including, but not limited to; personnel, budgeting and goal setting.
- Continue both personal and professional development.
- Marketing yourself to build your book of business in the agriculture community.
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A Certified Crop Advisor designation is considered an asset
Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services offers a compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits plan, RRSP and training and career development opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time