Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a part-time position?
Would you enjoy a little inside work in a professional office?
Would you enjoy the option of visiting clients and solving their accounting issues or teaching them better accounting/office practices?
Prepare financial statements and T2 return for small to medium businesses using client records
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of external filings; payroll, remitting HST, WSIB, T4, T5 etc.
- Answering client inquiries, CRA inquiries
This position includes all general accounting practices
*general journal entries and the balancing of their accounts.
Profile Corp Tax Software
Dictate your own hours - get the respect you deserve!
We don't expect you to know all the software packages but be open to learning.
Thank you for applying and good luck!
We will reach out to successful candidates.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Corp Tax Prep: 3 years (Preferred)
- Preparing financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, P&L, statement of cash flows)
- Tax preparation
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Conducting planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cost reduction proposals
- Processing expense reports
- Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
- Reviewing and maintaining internal controls processes and systems