We are seeking a highly motivated, organized person for this roll. The successful candidate will possess the ability to keep the office running smoothly, overseeing the administrative support.
This opportunity has a wide range in duties and responsibilities, from reception,
- copy editing and support to rest of office team.
- handling incoming and outgoing customer calls.
- handling customer service calls incoming and outgoing.
- satisfaction calls with our customers.
Full medical and dental benefits are offered after our 120 day probationary period is completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
We have a full implementation plan approved by the ministry. In and around the office, a face mask is required. Social distancing and rigorous hand washing is enforced. Mask is not required when seated at your desk and answering calls.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-04-10
Expected start date: 2023-04-17