South Park Medical Clinic is a new clinic which will be opening Mid-March 2019 in the town of Stony Plain, Alberta.
We are looking for a Medical Office Assistant to join our team on a full time bases.
The person must possess good communication skills, professional, able to work with others and take direction from staff and be able to work independently as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet patients and ensure follow up appointments are booked when leaving
- Answer multi phone lines
- Provide administrative support to the physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Faxing, mailing, scanning and filing
- Attaching files to patients charts
- Tracking referrals
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care and coordination of appointments
- Patient confidentiality
- Stocking and cleaning of exam rooms
- performs all other related clinical and administrative tasks
- Collecting payments from patients for uninsured services
- Assist physicians in procedures
- Prep procedure room for procedure
Proficient in Telus MedAccess EMR would be an asset.
**Must have prior Medical Office Assistant (MOA) experience**
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Office: 1 year (Required)
- MedAccess EMR: 1 year (Required)
- Stony Plain, AB (Preferred)