Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is hiring a Sr. BI & Analytics Specialist on a permanent basis on our Innovation team. This position is a hybrid opportunity and can be based across Saskatchewan. We are looking for an IT professional who thrives in building relationships with business partners and has an inquisitive mindset when finding solutions. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) team, CRS stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Work closely with FCL internal and external business partners to discover and validate requirements, work on all aspects of pre and post analytics solution prerequisites. This includes brainstorming, project discovery, backlog creation, adoption, follow ups and as directed by Analytics Manager.
- Provide influence, guidance and collaborate closely with vendor partners and internal technical teams to design BI & Analytic solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, capable of demonstrating the full range of capabilities offered within the enterprise business intelligence tools, such as MicroStrategy, Teradata, SQL, Tableau.
- Build trust in the data by managing the quality and integrity of reports, using quality assurance and user acceptance processes.
Who you’ll work with:
The Team: You will work closely with other specialists and Data Analysts and will report into the Manager, Analytic Services. This team strives to cultivate a culture of transparency, collaboration and diversity.
Why it matters:
We help local Co-ops grow and thrive by offering a range of professional services, including marketing, market research, information technology, human resources, accounting, risk management and business development.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Information Technology and:
- Have 6-9 years of progressively responsible experience in data analytics and business. intelligence solutions from project initiation to project adoption i.e., have worked on complete Analytics SDLC.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Mathematics (a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered).
- Have strong knowledge and technical skills with Microsoft Office tools, SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau and Teradata.
- Have good knowledge and skills with Agile, JIRA practices.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan.
- Encouragement to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop as a Team Member.
- As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and what we offer, visit fcl.crs.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to ensure an enjoyable candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we invite you to submit your requests to us via fc[email protected]. All information received will be kept confidential.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by July 24, 2023.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
As this position is considered a position of trust, you may be required to complete a criminal record check in accordance with FCL policies.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion. We’re working to create a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve and an environment where every team member brings their whole self to work. We believe all candidates should feel at home with us and be given the opportunity to fully participate during the recruitment process.