We are looking to add new Members to our team!!
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as Receptionist/Switchboard Operator;
- Prefer experience in senior living environment
Along with the above qualifications, we are looking for someone available to work on a Casual basis!
The Receptionist is responsible for meeting and greeting resident, guests, suppliers, vendors, and outside service providers in a warm and professional manner. Monitor visitors entering the building ensure they sign-in. Answer/transfer incoming phone calls and handle switchboard to respond to communication needs and inquiries. Keep environment of the lobby and front desk neat and clean. Maintain resident data, such as directories, information sheets, and other projects on the computer. May coordinate transportation for resident trips or outings.
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide ongoing switchboard coverage;
- Serve as Receptionist and greet guests, residents, vendors, suppliers, etc., either in person or on the telephone in a warm and professional manner;
- Accept packages delivered, documents receipt of packages in log book, and notifies resident (recipient) of delivery;
- Distribute packages, business mail and magazines;
- Maintain visitor log-in sheets;
- Ensure lobby area is kept neat and clean. Picks up debris and keeps desk work area clutter free;
- May assemble marketing brochures and materials;
- Complete tasks on the computer such as inputting resident data, maintaining data bases, creating notice sheets, creating documents to be shown on the internal television channel;
- Maintain resident status list;
- Greet job prospects, provide job application, and explain next steps regarding interview process
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nanaimo, BC (Preferred)