United Supreme Group Inc. is an Alberta commercial painting contractor specializing in commercial and industrial coating applications. With over 20 years in the business, we are a very strong competitor in the industry. United Supreme delivers high value and cost-effective solutions for all of our clients’ finishing needs. We pride ourselves in the ability to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of prime contractors and clients.
Every day as a Foreman is a different day full of excitement and challenges. Your commitment is to make customers happy and in order to do so, you will need to keep your crew organized and motivated. We are a great team and when someone has a challenge, we are there to get it solved. The greatest satisfaction is every time the project is done, we get praise from the customer!
Key Components of the Role Include:
- Maintain regular in-person contact with site supervisors
- Attend all site meetings as schedule per site supervisor
- Maintain constant communication with Production manager in regards to project status, and new projects available.
- Ensure materials, tools and human resources are ready to complete the job.
- Ensure that all health and safety guide lines are followed at all times by self and crew members, as per United Supreme standards.
- Complete daily hazard assessment reports
- Work as part of the crew to get the job done
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted,
- Repair cracks and holes,
- Measure, cut wall covering,
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging,
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces, Brush painting, Roller painting, Airless spray equipment
- Train and develop crew member skills
- Deliver and distributes information and specification as requested
- Prepare necessary expense reports on a timely (weekly) basis
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Have at least 10 years successfully completing large painting projects in commercial and industrial settings, controlling budgets, safety, quality and crews.
- Own a vehicle to transport your own tools and or crew to different job sites in Calgary.
- Know how to prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted. Repair cracks and holes. Measure and cut wall covering. Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging. Apply paint, wall covering and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces. Brush painting, roller painting, and airless spray equipment operating.
- Excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Provide excellent customer service delivering jobs on budget on time and with high quality.
- Go getter, eager to take on and successfully manage multiple projects.
Salary, Benefits, Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Spending Account, and STD/LTD Life Insurance
- Great environment
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Staff lunches, and events such as BBQ, Bowling.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks in our full kitchen
WHY WORK FOR US?
If you are really good at what you do, hundreds of companies are competing with each other to entice you to go work for them. So why choose us, what makes us special?
- We spend a great deal of time and effort to make sure that we are a good fit for the people we hire and vice versa. As a result Respect - Trust – Care is one of our values of Brotherly Love.
- We believe that it makes good business sense to give every team member the best tools, mentoring program, to “get into the zone” to get the job done perspective.
- The odds are high that you will make a best friend at work.
- You will work on multitude of different projects, and acquire a ton of experience from leadership teams, managers, and supervisors.
- WE detest micromanagement. You are a manager within your role.
- “Open, honest & direct” is our principle for communicating with our customer, vendors and each other.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and someone from our team will connect and start our interview process.
United Supreme Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time