- Represent Royal Plumbing Contracting in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- PRV Repair, Service and Installation.
- Mixing Valves Installation and Service.
- Riser shutdowns
- Perform drain snaking & cleaning on plumbing systems
- Drain Flusher knowledge
- On-site problem diagnosis, and continual value-added communication with the customer
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Aptitude to ensure all installations, repairs, and maintenance meets the requirements of the appropriate code
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Has a set of common plumbing tools
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week / be flexible on shifts. Must be available to work on call as required (nights, weekends, holidays on a rotating schedule)
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Experience in PRV repairs and service
- Experience in Domestic hot water mixing valve repairs and service
- Plumber Certificate of Qualification
- Backflow Certified preferred –or willing to pursue
- Experience in commercial, industrial & Hi-Rise Residential
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service through clear and consistent verbal communication and detailed written reporting
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license and insurable on our fleet policy
- Company Vehicle
- Benefits Plan
- Compensation is based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Plumbing: 5 years Minimum (Required)
- Building mechanical experience is a must
- Plumbing (Registered with the ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES)
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00-$40.00 per hour
- plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)