Location: Concord, Ontario (Close to Keele and Highway 7)
Shift: Morning Shift (7:00am-3:00pm) or Afternoon Shift (3:00pm- 11:00pm)
Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited is Canadian based and owned. We specialize in automotive tooling, stampings and assemblies. Clover Tool provides full services solutions to its customers. From prototyping, tooling, R&D work, stamping, assembling and welding to finish product.
- Operate CNC machinery efficiently
- Complete scheduled preventative maintenance
- Ensure clean work environment
- Answer direct EDM/CNC inquiries
- Provide instruction, training and guidance to employees as requested (Apprentices, new employees)
- Ensure quality performance and completion of work assignments for on time delivery.
- Organize and keep updated EDM/CNC programs and CAD files
- Oversee and direct all required equipment repairs, preventative maintenance and keep fully detailed documentation for future reference.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
- Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have 3 years hands on experience in operating and programming CNC/EDM equipment
- Tool and Progressive Die Building and design experience is an asset
- Completion of Mechanical Technical Diploma or Equivalent 3 years hands on experience in operating and programming
- Knowledge of machining and machine tools and measuring equipment
- Mastercam experience
- Solidworks experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary based on experience
Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 3 months of employment (Includes prescription drugs, Paramedical Services, and Vision Care)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- What shift are you apply for
- automotive: 1 year (preferred)
- CNC/EDM: 1 year (preferred)
- Mastercam: 1 year (preferred)
- SolidWorks: 1 year (preferred)