Join one of Canada’s most intentional digital start-ups with a bold ambition: helping those who suffer from mental health issues succeed by overcoming barriers to care. As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple large enterprise accounts with integrity and trust.
You will work internally with the product team to provide input to product roadmap design and externally to coordinate customer implementations. You will interface with B2B customers to adopt new innovations and business opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Run complex projects and implementation of software technologies requiring multi-user buy-in;
- Create account penetration strategies with key executives including developing key value propositions;
- Work across the Enterprise with multiple constituents and support implementation based on reality, but with a discerning eye for the future;
- Interface internally both with marketing and product group to provide meaningful input to help company reach its goals.
Who you are
- Must have strong account management experience
- Experience in benefits and disability
- Demonstrated ability to work at all levels of the organization including: senior executives and line managers and transcend technology and operations
- Experience with PIPEDA & PHIPPA and privacy compliance-based technologies
- Key tactical skills: strong presentation abilities – presents with feeling of confidence, able to work autonomously, program analysis, proficient with technology
- The Organization: Disruptive newcomer in a large fragmented category; Start-up phase with financial strength; privately-held; Canadian; high purpose type work; and global aspirations.
- The Role: Will help manage the company’s accounts and relationships with customers and deliver effective, priced-right solutions.
- The People: Time tested proven entrepreneurs; Great leadership team; reports to a proven mentor.
Job Type: Full-time
- PIPEDA & PHIPPA: 1 year (Preferred)
- benefits and disability: 3 years (Required)
- account management: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)