Cabinet Refacing is a growing home improvement segment that is a cost efficient option for renovating your kitchen.
Renuit is the exclusive cabinet refacing service provider for Home Depot Canada.
If you are a local business owner in the home renovation industry this may be the perfect opportunity to expand your business.
- Store relationship building
- Training and coaching of associates
- Building support with Store Management for the program
- Store Events, Rallies throughout the year
- Maintaining displays & brochures
- Lead/sale recognition activities - emails, visits, feedback from happy customers
- Support lead initiatives
- Track Associate leads, follow-up
- In-Home Sales Consultation
- Design orientated selling
- Quote worksheets/sales agreements
- Lead management procedures/reports
- Need capacity/ability to build add-on cabinetry and install laminate countertops
- Installers need to be on time, provide a safe work environment, wear PPE / HD apparel, and clean-up fully, etc.
- Signoff forms and customer surveys
- Process deposits and sales contracts prior to installation.
- Follow-up with customers on o/s quotes, service issues and other matters in a timely fashion.
- Proven in-home sales ability
- Experienced with the installations of New Kitchens, Kitchen Cabinet Refacing and laminating
- Post-form countertops installations
- Ability to produce custom made Add-on cabinets
- Sales capability or sales team
- Police background checks for all managers/owners and staff that will be on the customer’s premises
- Insurance Coverage – general liability and auto insurance
- Worker’s compensation clearance certificate – every 60 days
- Any licences for your particular market
- E-mail/internet and Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Adherence to professional conducts, operational guidelines, on-the-job Procedures, etc.
Job Type: Full-time