Southridge Dental is hiring! We are looking for a part time Receptionist to join our team.
Schedule: 2 days per week on Wednesday and Thursday, with the availability to fill in at other times when needed.
As the first point of contact in the office, the Receptionist will provide friendly and professional customer service to all patients in person and over the phone.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Optimize the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process payments and work with insurance companies
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous Reception experience working in a dental office is required
- Strong computer skills - must be proficient in MS Office. Experience with a dental software program is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Job Type: Part-time
- administration: 1 year (Required)
- dental reception: 1 year (Required)