EXPERIENCE CANADA AND HEAL LIVES**
Are you a passionate and skilled Registered Nurse looking for an exciting and rewarding adventure? If youre eager to explore new places while positively impacting patients lives, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join our team as a Traveling Registered Nurse and embark on a journey that combines your love for healthcare and exploration.
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a national healthcare solutions provider contracted to provide healthcare services for various public and private sector organizations throughout Canada. This is an opportunity to contribute to keeping Canadians safe and healthy while getting to explore new locations across our beautiful country.
As a Traveling Registered Nurse, you will have the unique opportunity to work in various healthcare settings across different cities and provinces. Your exceptional nursing skills and compassionate care will be utilized to deliver high-quality medical services to diverse patient populations. You will be essential to our team, ensuring patients receive the utmost care and attention during their medical journey.
- Provide comprehensive patient care, including assessments, treatments, and medication administration.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, patients, and families to create personalized care plans.
- Monitor patients conditions, detect changes, and respond appropriately to emergencies.
- Maintain accurate medical records and document patient progress.
- Educate patients and their families about their medical conditions and ongoing treatment plans.
- Adapt to different healthcare settings and effectively integrate into new teams.
- Follow all hospital policies, protocols, and safety guidelines.
- Valid and current Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing with your provincial governing body.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent Canadian experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications (additional certifications may be required based on specific assignments).
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to handle a variety of medical cases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients and healthcare teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work environments and travel schedules.
- A passion for travel, learning, and experiencing new cultures.
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per provincial Immunization Policy.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package with opportunities for overtime.
- Concierge Service: Our logistics team is dedicated to your relocation and acclimation. Travel expenses, including flights, accommodation, and transportation, are covered.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The chance to explore various destinations and immerse yourself in different cultures.
- Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals Canada-wide.
- Accommodation and travel arrangements are provided during assignments.
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported, and treated fairly and respectfully. We believe in selecting, developing, and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and only transferred to provide a positive and accessible candidate experience.
Valid and current Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing with your provincial governing body. Minimum of two (2) years of recent Canadian experience. BLS and ACLS certifications (additional certifications may be required based on specific assignments). Strong clinical skills and the ability to handle a variety of medical cases. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients and healthcare teams. Flexibility and adaptability to changing work environments and travel schedules. A passion for travel, learning, and experiencing new cultures. Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per provincial Immunization Policy. Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person