Join the company that has been recognized as one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada, a designation that symbolizes exceptional ability and aptitude in all areas of management and business practices.
Daltco Electric is eastern Ontario’s largest locally owned electrical, lighting and automation distributor.
At Daltco, we are focused on our people – people with an energy for the industry and an eagerness to learn. Our goal is to attract and retain exceptional individuals and provide them with opportunities for continual growth and promotion. Daltco strives to create a family-like environment for its employees and is committed to developing and promoting existing employees.
We are currently looking for a Office administration Role for our Kanata branch.
- General Administrative support
- Answer phones in a professional manner providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when needed.
- Prepares various reports for customers, vendors and for internal use
- Processes daily invoicing
- Handling of cash and deposits
- Involvement in company ISO and H&S programs
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to handle multiple line busy phone system
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Advanced computer skills including Excel
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new software programs
- Basic math and English skills are required
- Eager to learn with a team player approach to tasks
- Ability to work and keep pace in a fast pace environment
- Attention to detail, organized and focused
Daltco Electric is founded on the principle that employees are valued and acknowledged for their contribution to the team. As a family run business Daltco’s commitment to its employees has created a culture where staff are empowered and engaged
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Profit sharing/share options
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)