Job Posting: Part time Sales Associate 18 – 24 hrs/week
Nature’s SourceTM & Nature’s Signature are full service natural dispensaries, making us an ideal resource for all clients needs. We partner with Health Professionals so that either themselves or their patients can receive the natural health products and the quality supplements necessary. Our service is personalized and of course confidential. Most importantly, we are recognized by the OAND as an authorized natural dispensary and we are a active member of the CHFA.
Our commitment and high level of customer service has not only generated client loyalty but also resulted in our winning the Reader’s Choice Award for the Best Health Food Store several years in a row, as voted by our clients. This is can only be achieved by valuable staff. If your calling is to help your community achieve their health goals and your are quality focused we are looking for you!
We currently have an exciting Sales Associate opportunity available at our Mississauga location. Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of store operation including:
- * Provide high level of client service and build long term relationships to promote repeat and referral business
- * Help Clients Achieve their health goals
- * Ensure proper handling of cash and credit information on all transactions
- * Maintain standards of presentation and appearance of merchandise and store
- * We offer internal and external product trainings in order for you to expand your knowledge and expertise.
- * The Sales Associate with Key Holder responsibilities is assigned the responsibility of opening and closing the store and must ensure their familiarity with all policies and procedures regarding store opening and store closing, as well as ensure that these procedures are followed
For this position we require:
- * Experience in a retail or sales environment
- * Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets
- * Solid knowledge or interest in the natural health industry
- * Superior customer service and relationship building skills
- * Strong in store visuals and merchandising experience
- * Excellent communication skills
- * Ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment
- * Post secondary education in Natural Health is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your resume with location preferences to:
We thank all applicants for their interest: however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. No Phone Calls Please.
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)