The Human Resources Manager will ensure that direct HR support is provided to employees and Physicians at The Taber Clinic. Promote and implement human resource programs and values by planning, promoting and managing human resources programs and building strong relationships with individuals throughout our organization and the Alberta Health Care systems.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field
- A minimum of 2 year experience in a Human Resources role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are critical as this individual will be expected to interact with various internal and external contacts
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, online tools and social networking.
- Ability to forecast, plan, and prioritize your work
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations as they arise
- Ability to work well within time constraints, able to effectively prioritize in a high demand environment within multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional customer service skills
Position Duties and Responsibilities: Implements human resources for all staff and Physicians at The Taber Clinic.
Manage employment of new and existing staff, which includes the following:
- Management of existing staff
- Benefits administration
- Policy set up and administration
- Ensure proper licenses and required certifications are in place
Schedule management of clinic staff and physicians
- Create, manage and maintain Physician schedules for work and vacation.
- Create, manage and maintain support staff schedules for work and vacation.
- Work with Alberta Health Services to ensure proper integration
- Manage staff evaluation process
- Manage conflict resolution processes
- Manage Medical learners
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinic Manager and Managing Partner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Alberta drivers license (Preferred)