Woodbridge Homes is seeking an experienced and well-rounded Sales Coordinator to join their team!
For 20 years, creating spaces that create a superior home life has been our way of life. At Woodbridge, we know that a home is much more than walls and a roof – a home is the very foundation for everything you do. It’s where you spend quality time with your family and where you get away from the world. That’s why Woodbridge is committed to designing homes where you can live your best life. We’re dedicated to the details that matter to you, to plans with a purpose, and to consistency of vision from concept to execution. You could say that building quality homes that fit your needs isn’t just what we do, it’s who we are… and who we intend to be for at least another 20 years.
The Sales Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager and will have regularly scheduled tasks, as well as ad hoc responsibilities that will generally support the busy and collaborative sales and marketing team at Woodbridge.
We are looking for candidates who are bright, hard-working, professional, confident, and dynamic. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who really wants to grow with a mid-sized, Vancouver-based real estate company.
- Sales contract administration and reporting
- Coordinate homeowner appointments
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our homeowners
- Updating Woodbridge’s CRM system
- Organize events and preparation for sales launches
- Maintain the appearance of showhomes with scheduling regular maintenance
- Track weekly sales activity across all Woodbridge projects.
- Frequent coordination with the Construction Team on timelines
- Order ongoing assets as requested by the Marketing and Sales Managers
- Preparation of quarterly sales reports
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Post-secondary education
- Diploma/Degree preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in real estate, sales, or customer service
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative with proven results
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and genuine passion for real estate
- Access to a reliable vehicle
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun-loving work environment and be a key member in the sales and marketing department. Working alongside the Marketing Manager, as well as external sales and marketing agencies will enable you to grow and enhance your experience in the Real Estate sector.
Job Type: Full-time