Yard Associate: General Labourer/Wash Pad Attendant
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
The Company. Bercon Rentals Inc., is a family-owned and operated Canadian equipment rental company where every member of our team is empowered to make decisions that support customer success. We specialize in providing our customers access the best and safest aerial platform and material handling equipment from leading industry manufacturers. Our vast product offering allows us to be a single source for meeting the needs of customers. Our relationships are built on pillars of honesty, integrity and trust. At Bercon Rentals, our promise of safety and service excellence is the most integral component in our operations.
Main duties of the position include (but are not limited to):
- Washing and detailing both the exterior and interior of rental equipment
- Ability to work outside throughout the year
- Maintaining shop and yard organization and cleanliness
- Picking up or delivering parts when required
- Have a strong work ethic, be reliable and have a positive attitude
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- High school diploma
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
- Diligent attention to safety
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
- A valid driver's license
- Knowledge of rental equipment preferred
Why Should You Apply?
· This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with an industry-leading company with a high standard for excellence.
· If you're our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
o Hourly rate + OT after 44 hrs.
o Full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
o Company-matching pension plan
o Training programs
We thank all individuals for their applications. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from underrepresented groups – including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON M9W 5H2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)