Scootaround Inc is looking for a Bilingual Full Time Claims Specialist (English/Spanish).
Scootaround Inc. is the leading provider of mobility equipment solutions to the travelling public in North America. From Clarence Vincent, our very first customer in 1997, to the 45,000 people with mobility challenges we serve each year, our team is passionate about helping others.
We are currently searching for a professional and energetic bilingual (English/Spanish) full time Claims Specialist to join the Airlines Division at our Head Office in Winnipeg. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service experience (call centre, retail or restaurant environment) and outstanding communication skills. As the first point of contact, this individual will use their superior people skills and problem-solving abilities to assist passengers on their travels.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of providing exceptional and timely service to customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing airline claims by responding to and finding solutions to inquiries and keeping client files current.
The Claim Specialist will also:
- Prioritize client inquiries and address concerns in a sensitive and solution-oriented manner to meet expectations
- Liaise and follow up with clients, airline passengers, manufacturers and vendors regarding all open claims and facilitate the claims process to resolve claims in a timely manner
- Accurately obtain and document details relating to client claims and enter this information in our reporting system
- Promptly prepare work orders, purchase orders, and invoices
- Perform other administrative duties, as required
- Must speak fluent Spanish & English
- A minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience in a call centre/retail or restaurant environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone manner and IT literacy
- Ability to maintain calm and professional manner when communication with distressed customers
- Excellent reliability and punctuality
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Creative approach to solving complex problems
- Flexible and able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Excellent benefits package
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Competitive wage
How to apply:
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)