Personal Assistant to President
The Bridg Group is looking for a hard-working and a cheerful Personal Assistant. As a positive, well-organized, enthusiastic professional, you will have the flexibility and skills to manage competing priorities. You will also need a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle, as your responsibilities may need you to commute.
The Bridg Group of Companies (TBGOC) is up and coming, fast-growing, Financial Company offering an array of Financial & Real Estate Services.
Our mission is to change lives one client at a time and to be the home of all your financial needs!
What will you Do?
The Personal Assistant will perform a combination of daily sales and executive duties for the President and Vice President, including but not limited to;
Administrative and Project related duties:
- Responsible for prepping morning start-up in President’s office daily
- Responsible for hosting morning meeting with the President to execute the day’s calendar goals
- Prepare communications, including reports and presentations for the President and Vice President, using a variety of computer programs as required, including the complete MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Providing administrative support including email management, correspondence and managing the transfer of documents and data (responding, delivering, filtering)
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information as deemed necessary
- Co-ordinate all fulfillment of all sales & executive documents, including but not limited to; photocopying, faxing, mailing, and couriering all sales & executive documents
- Prepare all divisional documents, sales packages, signing packages when deemed necessary
- Responsible to ensure the daily function of the President’s calendar/ tasks/ appointments move and execute smoothly
- Anticipating scheduling conflicts/problems and providing alternatives
- Providing customer service support by screening incoming calls/visitors/voicemail messages
- Organizing all teleconference & zoom meetings in a timely manner and provide updates
- Research, coordinate, and book all-important appointments & business trips including travel/hotel/car arrangements as required
- Responsible to ensure daily tasks are completed before leaving office
- Responsible for close out of the end of the day with the President
- Must follow detailed checklist every day for the President’s success
- Troubleshooting all minor IT & phone issues for President
- Liaison with team members as needed
Perform business and personal tasks as required by the president including but not limited to;
- Running personal errands
- Picking up children when needed
- Vehicle Maintenance services
- Daily Meal Preparations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 to 5+ Years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in a demanding and busy schedule
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field required preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Investments/Real Estate
- A “no task is too small or too big” attitude
- Excellent technology skills in using all Microsoft Suite Software’s including, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, Outlook, Google Chrome, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to express ideas and procedures clearly and concisely; ability to work with highly sensitive information
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and calm demeanor.
- Must own a vehicle and have full access at all times
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Alternative Saturdays 8:00am to 5:00pm (Wednesday’s Off in lieu of Working Saturday)
* Must be willing to work evening shifts 2x a week & alternative Saturdays with President to service Client’s as needed
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 + Bonuses
Benefits: * Weekly ongoing Professional Development * 3 Paid Employee Flex Days * Monthly Employee Social Events * Company Picnic for Family, Friends & Clients * Signing and Annual bonuses How To Apply:
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via email along with a cover letter or a summary telling us "Why you are an excellent candidate". We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Bridg Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Work Remotely: No
The Bridg Group of Companies
Suite 3B – 27 Roytec Road
Application deadline: 2021-06-29
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Do you have an access to a vehicle at all times?
- Are you available to work for flexible hours during the week and weekends?
- Personal and or Executive Assistant Assistant: 1 year (preferred)