Unison Medical Assessments is a multidisciplinary assessment center offering a variety of assessments to patients with various medical conditions. With our primary focus addressing MVA claims, we extend our practice welcoming private patients & individuals with extended health benefits plans.
This opportunity will be a great career pavement for the freshers while the experienced individuals can further enhance their skills by being a part of our multidisciplinary team. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.unisonmedasses.com/.
Please note, this position is for our Hamilton, ON location.
Candidate duties will include:
- Provide diagnostic psychological assessments and treatment services for patients, recently involved in MVA;
- Create positive and lasting relationships with their patients;
- Work in compliance with CPO and FSCO regulations.
The successful candidate will require:
- A minimum of 2 years direct experience with administering, scoring and interpreting standardized psychological assessment instruments, including those that are commonly used to assess motor vehicle accident claimants, neuropsychological and vocational measures;
- In-depth knowledge of the theory and practices of psychology, including current assessment and treatment techniques, especially those commonly utilized with claimants diagnosed with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and phobias;
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. SABS, Minor Injury Guideline, the Psychology Act, Regulated Health Professions Act, the Personal Health Information Protection Act, the Health Care Consent Act, etc.);
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A current registrant in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (autonomous and supervised psychologists are welcome).
WE OFFER: An excellent compensation package and flexible work schedule.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Clinical Psychology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (Required)
- College of Psychologists of Ontario (Required)