Position: HVAC Technician (Installer)
Here at Pee; we strive to provide the best service and products to our customers, as a result we are looking for top performersin their current role and want to join a progressive organization that rewards over achievers.
- Give customers the red carpet treatment?
- Recommend additional services or treatments to make their home more comfortable?
- Provide quality service and are committed to being a master of your trade?
- Perform accurate, comprehensive installations
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
- A minimum of 3 years recent HVAC service or Installation experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless heaters
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration License
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call.
At Peel we expect a lot from our technicians. That's why we're committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them get better at their job, while providing for their families, which include:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive earnings available
- Excellent benefits package
- Group RRSP
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool Allowance
- Uniforms provided
Job Type: Full-time
- hvac installation: 1 year (Required)
- Gas Technician 2 (Required)
- Refrigeration (Preferred)