Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen. The cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to The Cat N Fiddle specifications.
Full and Part-Time available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create that all meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance to recipes
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food equipment
- Identify needs for food preparation and sercive
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization and sanitation.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within The Cat N Fiddle
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for the kitchen, hospitality industry and for producing great product every day
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends & holidays
- Customer service skills - able to exceed guest expectations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture
- Able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative
- A positive and team oriented attitude
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)