Cloudware Connections is a dedicated Salesforce.com Consultancy.
This role is open to contract persons or fulltime employees, for person located in Toronto GTA only. Initial project is 4-6 months with expected renewal. Job is onsite at our client location.
Job Type / Category
The Salesforce Developer is the technical expert for the Health Salesforce team. This person must demonstrate the ability to lead technical requirement gathering sessions and deliver complex technical solutions utilizing Apex, Triggers and Visualforce pages. This individual must also have experience installing third-party tools in a Salesforce environment and maintaining integration information for all tools used to extend this instance of Salesforce.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements; create process flows/diagrams
- Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
- Document technical aspects of new features
- Manages code deployments from non-production to production environments
- Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
- Analyze, design, code, test, configure and modify Salesforce projects and enhancements without assistance from others
Prepare test data, plan and conduct feature testing; ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and functional
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
4+ years’ experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
- 3+ years of Salesforce Apex and Visualforce development
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments
- Experienced with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Strong analytical and testing skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge and experience with Informatica Cloud or MuleSoft desired
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Business Rules Engine experience is desired
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Cloudware Connections offers consulting advisory, implementation, training and support services for the planning, deployment and ongoing management of cloud-based solutions that enable businesses like you to be more informed, responsive, results-driven and aligned with their customers.
With expertise honed over hundreds of client projects as a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we can deliver best practices and consultative support in Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Steelbrick CPQ, and Zuora deployments.
Working with a myriad of clients in financial services, telecommunications, media, SaaS, software, retail, CPG, health care and manufacturing, we understand the overwhelming challenges that business leaders face and have the background and experience to get you across the finish line, no matter what your goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salesforce.com Development: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)