We are North America's leading security and facility services provider with approximately 300,000 service personnel. At Allied Universal(R), we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking
Physical Security Coordinator
- Schedule - Monday-Friday day-shift
- Pay Rate - $26 to $29 an hour
- No previous experience on a physical security team required
- Location - Downtown, Toronto
- Paid training and employee retention program with salary increases every 6-12 months based on performance
- Security license not required
- Benefits available
Join the physical access services team at CIBC, on their mission to create an Enterprise wide, best-in-class, physical security program.
As a member of the team, you'll contribute directly to the growth of the program. The successful candidate should be reliable and an effective communicator, who works well in a team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Modifying access permissions, provisioning credentials and managing access requests;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners and peers;
- Stay organized while coordinating access reconciliations to meet internal and industry audit requirements;
- Manage escalations in a timely and professional manner;
- Manage client expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate past experience in:
Strong customer service skills;
- Time management and multi-tasking;
- Able to learn new software applications/programs quickly and effectively;
- Meeting deadlines and showing flexibility;
- Participating fully as a member of the team and contributing to a positive work environment;
Clear criminal background check.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to province and/or local laws and regulations and will be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background check
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUSecurity.ca.