- Ability to drive a 5-Ton Truck.
- Deliver Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Fireplaces and other Home Comfort Products to Contractors throughout Ontario.
- Provide excellent customer service before, during and after delivery.
- Loading and unloading trucks at the warehouse and customer site using a pump truck.
- Communicate with customers, drivers, couriers and RWD employees on back orders, delivery schedules, and any other follow up items both re-actively, preferably proactively.
- Work closely with your fellow team members to build a cohesive and mutually respectful team environment.
Job Type / Category
- This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday.
- Overtime hours available.
- Employee benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Company RRSP matching program available.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Class ‘G’ license with a clean driver abstract
- Previous delivery experience required
- Strong team player who is capable of engaging in creative solutions and is committed to delivering on the companies key objectives of building long term relationships with our dealers/contractors based on responsiveness, exceptional support and helping them be successful in the field.
Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth and Hydronic Distribution that brings unparalleled innovation, service and knowledge to our dealers. As we look toward continued growth, Redmond Williams is looking for an Delivery Driver professional for our Mississauga Office.
Thank you for your interest in Redmond Williams!
Job Type: Full-time
- delivery driver: 2 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)