Under the supervision of the Facility Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of Bingo with an emphasis on accuracy and maintaining a high level of customer service. Duties include supervision of staff, cash handling, calculating payouts and additional duties as required. This position involves a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Principal duties include:
- Supervision of staff.
- Balancing cash sales.
- Processing card returns, entering sales figures and calculating payouts.
- Addressing customers and staff courteously
- Opening/closing the centre
- Other duties as assigned by facility manager.
- Knowledge of cash handling and balancing of daily cash intake.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Basics computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Knowledge of Bingo, not necessary but a definite asset.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
Salaire : 16,00 $ /heure
- customer service: 1 an (Souhaité)
- English (Souhaité)
- French (Requis)