About Liuyishou Hotpot
Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot was founded in 2000, which is a leading enterprise that specializes in managing hot pot chains and franchisees. Liuyishou now has expanded its business to more than 1,200 overseas units all around the world. In 2014, Liuyishou chose the greater Vancouver for our North America Head Office and opened our first restaurant in Richmond BC. In 2015, Liuyishou International Management Company (Canada) Ltd. was established to operate Liuyishou Hot Pot Restaurants across North America. Since then, we have directly managed a central kitchen and large-scale food processing factory, with over 20 restaurants and 500 employees in North America.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager in Training to join the team. As an Assistant Store Manager in Training, you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant General Manager ensuring the day-to-day restaurant operations run smoothly. The ideal candidate shall have good career stability and a passion for food and customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Restaurant General Manager with all aspects of restaurant operations;
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems;
- Guarantee Reasonable shift schedule, allocation of tips, attendance, labor costs, and production efficiency;
- Action guest concerns and compliments by praising staff and resolving complaints in a timely manner;
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling;
- Inventory control and order (uniforms, cookers, plateware/kitchenware and EOM Counts Report) and manage vendor contact list;
- Assists the Restaurant General Manager collecting, sorting and uploading of documents, reports and files for the daily operation of the restaurant;
- Complies with Liuyishou rules and regulations；
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 year of store management experiences; chain restaurant management experience is an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the food and beverage industry；
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders (verbally and written) in English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Have analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, problem solving and execution skills;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and the ability to motivate people, assess and develop employees;
- Able to work on weekends and holiday as well as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Pay+ Volume Bonuses
- Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- Discounted or Free food
- Group Health Benefit
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person