Be Part of the Journey!
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
This incumbent will be accountable for maintaining the aircraft.
Note: If no suitable candidates for the Certified Aircraft Mechanic technician meet the minimum requirement for the position, the company shall hire an Aircraft Mechanic technician.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain the engines, airframes and aircraft systems to a standard of airworthiness in accordance with the applicable maintenance manuals, the company maintenance control manual and Transport Canada regulations.
- You hold an AME Licence “M” from Transport Canada;
- Five (5) years experience in aircraft maintenance (Transport Canada Certification);
- Certification A-310 A-330, B737NG, and/or A-320 family;
- Facility & GSE maintenance;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Flexibility with work schedules;
- Have knowledge and willing to work within complete scope of AME privileges as defined by Transport Canada;
- Working experience on the ramp, an asset;
- You enjoy teamwork;
- You are resourceful and autonomous.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent