This is a full-time permanent position with Framar International, working out of Niagara Falls, Ontario. You’ll work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. We’re an independent, family-owned business with an ambitious growth plan. Everyone who works with us takes great pride in their job, and has the full support of great company owners. We want someone who is going to stay and grow into the future with us, and who will be an integral part of our future success. We are currently looking for a new office administrator – someone who has the ability to keep the office running flawlessly, and who can wear many hats to help the whole business succeed. Office Administrator: From order entry to office services to client interaction, you will help ensure that our office continues to function on a day-to-day basis. Specifically, we’ll be asking you whether you’ve had these experiences:
- Experience doing order entry – invoicing, purchase orders and purchasing/pricing.
- Experience in an office administration role. This position is all about the details - you take great pride in your work, take initiative, and understand that even the smallest tasks contribute to the success of the entire company.
- Experience in customer service or sales. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a friendly, outgoing personality, and be excited about talking to and supporting a wide variety of people.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge. This is a computer heavy role, so you’ll need a strong background in Excel and Microsoft Office.
And these qualities:
- You’re a fantastic communicator written and verbal, with a positive outlook.
- You have terrific organizational skills and follow-through, and a dedication to excellence.
- You are a self-starter, solution-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple requests.
- You possess the ability to work well independently, and as a member of a team.
- 2-3 years’ experience using and working with company financials ( invoicing, purchase orders etc.)
- An office administration role with at least 3 years experience
- Experience in communication; required to have excellent telephone communications and product knowledge skills, establishing ongoing rapport with existing and potential clients.
- Excellent computer skills: very strong Excel skills (i.e. designing, editing, and using complex forms/sheets by implementing advanced formulas); experience using project management software (e.g. Wrike)
- Highly organized with capacity for attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assess situations of urgency with wisdom.
- Degree/diploma/certificate in bookkeeping, accounting, or relevant discipline is an asset as it could be important as the role develops.
- Access to reliable transportation to get to and from work (we are not public transit accessible)
We ask that you only apply if the above criteria is met.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)