English Writing Job – Freelance Content Writer
LinkNow Media is a Montreal-based web design and digital marketing agency. Our goal is simple: provide small business owners with great websites and up-to-date marketing strategies that keep them competitive online. Their success is our success!
Ranked on the GROWTH 500 list for the 3rd year running and with over 10 000 active clients, LinkNow Media is looking for talented individuals eager to grow with a growing company.
The Job – English Only
Are you a writer who wants to make money while working from the comfort of your own home?
As a Freelance Content Writer at LinkNow Media, you’ll be able to make your own schedule, take time off when you need to, and learn the delicate craft of commercial content writing.
Your job will be to create the written content for the websites we sell. By using your knowledge of SEO and content marketing, you will write sales-oriented content that will rank well on all the major search engines.
We know how difficult it is to find talented fluent English writers—even in a city as creative as Montreal! So, when we find the right fit for our Freelance Content Writing Team, we do our best to hold onto them. Here are some of the benefits of freelancing for LinkNow Media:
- Make Money: We pay $20.00 per page! If you write two pages a day, you'll admire how fast the compensation will add up!
- Make More Money: You can take on as much or as little work as you like. We always have writing projects on the go and could use all the help we can get.
- Work from Home: Sleep in, stay up late, or take an afternoon nap! As a Freelance Content Writer, you make your own schedule.
- Short-Term Contracts: This is the perfect job for people who like to work a lot and then take time off. As a Freelance Content Writer, you can work to live rather than live to work.
- Training: We offer each freelancer an in-depth training session that will give them a strong foundation for content marketing.
- Career: LinkNow Media is a growing company that’s always looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. Show your true colours and reap the rewards!
The Ideal Candidate
- Availability: Each project is a commitment. We are looking for writers who are able to commit their time to writing while they are on contract.
- Writing: You are an aspiring writer with the talent and skills to back you up.
- Research: You know how to research complicated topics quickly and efficiently—and then synthesize all that information into simple, straightforward language.
- Organization: You must be organized and have excellent time-management skills. Deadlines are deadlines.
- Marketing: Previous experience and/or knowledge of SEO and content marketing is not required but is an asset.
- Local: You want a writing job in Montreal. This is not a remote position.
- English: Because all our clients are from English-speaking Canada and the United States, we require all our freelancers to be English writers.
If you are looking for an English job in Montreal, and fit the criteria above, apply today!
- Working on a project by project basis, you will write high-quality, industry-specific SEO content.
- You will be able to understand our content strategy as it is explained to you (in person and in training guides) and be able to write coherently within those constraints.
- You will be able to write for the tone and voice specific to industries as varied as construction, massage, law, insurance, roofing, commercial electrical, plumbing, painting, and more.
- You will research the topics provided.
- You will complete your project by the deadline given to you at the beginning of your project.
*If you’re looking for an English-speaking job in Montreal, and think you’d be a good fit for our Freelance Content Writing team, apply now!
If your application is shortlisted, you’ll be asked to write a sample piece that demonstrates both your knowledge of basic SEO and your writing skills.
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Work from home
Pay: $20.00 per page
Language: English-only job
Location: Montreal, QC (Preferred)
***We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.***
Job Type: Full-time
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)